HP Printers offer different series of printing devices based on their uses and functionality. These printers can be used for different purposes according to the user’s requirements. HP OfficeJet Pro Printers are best for homes and offices. This is a multifunction wireless printer that gives you the power to print, scan, copy, and fax documents in a few seconds. One who has a 123.Hp.Com/setup printer can get printouts wirelessly with the help of a Windows computer or Mac. The OfficeJet Pro printers are being used on a large scale by professionals and business owners. You can also save a lot of time, effort, and money by setting up a new OJ4630 printer at your home or office.
In case you have bought a new HP OJPro 4630 printer then you must know the way to connect it to the Wi-Fi network. Today in this read we are going to explain to you the complete HP OfficeJet Pro 4630 Printer wireless setup and driver installation process. But before that, ensure to collect the printer, cables, cartridges, and driver installation CD that you have received with the shipment. Let’s jump to the next section to learn about the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 wireless setup and diver installation process.
How to Download HP OJ4630 Printer Driver?
If you have connected your new HP Printer to the AC power supply then you are ready to go through the driver installation process. Before moving towards the driver installation process, you need to find and download the HP Printer driver on your Windows and Mac devices. The instructions to download the HP OfficeJet 4630 Printer driver software are given below in the next sections.
Tips to Download 123 HP OfficeJet 4630 Driver Windows
- If you are using a Windows desktop/PC and looking to find and download the compatible driver software on it then you can easily do so by visiting the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 webpage.
- Or take the driver installation CD and insert it into your Windows disk drive. Using the CD, you can easily extract the OJ4630 driver setup file on your Windows device.
Tips to Download 123 HP OfficeJet 4630 Driver Mac
- The latest version of the HP OfficeJet Pro printer drivers can be downloaded by visiting the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 webpage. Make sure to discover the compatible full feature driver setup to download it on your Mac.
- In case you have the driver installation CD then you can easily extract and save the driver files on your Mac. All you need to do is, insert the CD into your Mac and then follow the on-screen prompts.
The Process to Install 123 HP OfficeJet 4630 Drivers
Installing the compatible driver software on your Windows or Mac is an essential job to start printing wirelessly. If you are not sure about the OJ463 driver installation process then go through the sections that are given below.
Way to Install 123 HP OJ4630 Driver Windows
You can easily install the OJ4630 driver setup file on your Windows computer by following the steps that are given below:
- Connect your desktop/PC to the OfficeJet Pro Printer via an Ethernet cable
- Now, you need to open a browser and visit the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 web page
- From this page, discover the OJ4630 full feature supported driver file
- Now, you need to click the ‘Download’ button next to the setup file
- Once the file is added to your device, double-click on it to start the installation process
- If asked, choose the ‘Run’ command from the screen of your Windows device
- If necessary, provide the country of residence details
- Then, agree to the HP OJ4630 Printer terms and conditions by clicking on the ‘OK’ button
- Now, follow the upcoming installation prompts and then click the ‘Finish’ button
- Then, take a print test to ensure that the driver files are installed properly or not
Way to Install 123 HP OJ4630 Driver Mac
The quick steps that are described below will let you complete the driver software on your Mac. All you need to do is, connect your Mac to the secured Wi-Fi network and then follow these steps:
- Affirm that your Mac is connected to the OJ4630 printer via a USB cable
- Now, you need to launch a browser and then go to the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 webpage
- From the HP support page, go to the driver’s section
- If required, provide the model name of your HP OJPro printer
- Then, you need to discover the HP Printer driver software file
- When found, click the ‘Download’ link to add the file to your Mac
- Once it is added to your Mac desktop/PC, double-click on it
- Now, choose ‘Run’ to launch the installation wizard
- Keep following the next prompts and provide the required details
- To finish the OJ4630 driver installation process, click on the ‘Finish’ button
The Process For 123 HP OJ4630 Wireless Setup
Once you finish the driver installation process, you are ready to start the wireless setup process on your HP Printer. If you are not sure about the 123 HP OJ4630 wireless setup process on Mac and Windows then you can easily do so with the help of processes that we have mentioned in the next sections.
Steps For 123 HP OJ4630 Wireless Setup Windows
Make sure that you have the WPS PIN details and then follow the steps that are given below:
- Head to the ‘Start’ button on your Windows PC/desktop
- Now, you need to choose the ‘Settings’ icon from the display
- Find and click the ‘Devices and Printers’ option to proceed
- Now, get to the ‘Add a new device’ option and click on it
- Then, search for the available networks and then choose your printer’s name
- Click on your printer’s name and choose the ‘Set as default’ option
- Keep going with the upcoming prompts on your screen and then type the WPS PIN details
- When asked, click on the ‘Finish Setup’ button to end the wireless setup process
Steps For 123 HP OJ4630 Wireless Setup Mac
Mac users need to go through the steps that are given below to complete the wireless setup process on their desktop/PC:
- Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Wi-Fi network
- Now, head to the Mac screen and click on the ‘Apple’ icon
- From the available options on the screen, choose the ‘System preferences’ option
- Now, click the ‘Devices and Printers’ option to proceed
- When asked, choose the ‘Add a new device’ option
- Look for the name of your HP Printer and then click on it
- Now, provide the WPS PIN details and choose the ‘Finish Setup’ option
- Finally, you have completed the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 setup process
Pro Tip: Once you complete the wireless setup process on your Mac, you can start printing documents by installing standard HP Printer cartridges on it.
To sum up the discussion, anyone who is looking to set up a new HP OfficeJet 4630 Printer at their home or office needs to go through the driver installation and wireless setup process. In case you are not sure about the 123.Hp.Com/OJ4630 setup process, you can quickly complete it by approaching the different sections that are given above on this page. Make sure to connect the power cord or other connecting cables to avoid issues in the future. If you are facing trouble during the setup process, connect a call with the HP Printer Support agent to find a quick solution. We are sure that this read will help to complete the HP OJ4630 driver installation and wireless setup process.