HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printers are laced with all the latest printing features. An HP OJPro6230 Printer can help you to print high-quality documents easily and quickly. These printers are specifically designed for daily printing needs in the offices. The 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 printers let you perform different tasks such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. So, in case you are looking to buy a new printer for your office then you can go with the HP OfficeJet Pro printers. Once you receive the shipment, you have to go through the setup and driver installation process to start using it wirelessly. After connecting the printer to the WiFi network, you will be able to able to perform the printing commands using your Windows or Mac.
The 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 setup process is to help you with the way to install the driver files on your computer. And, we are going to discuss detailed information about the setup and driver installation process of HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 printers on this page. Make sure to unpack the HP OJPro 6230 printer carefully and collect the driver installation CD that you have received with the package. Also, ensure that you have connected the cable connections properly and the power cord is connected to the AC power supply. Before moving on to the next section, connect your computer to your WiFi network and then read the instructions carefully. Let’s get started!
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Drive Software?
To begin the printing works on your HP OJPro 6230 Printer, you are suggested to install the latest version of the driver software on your Windows or Mac. Now, ensure the internet connection on your computer and jump to the next section.
Instructions For 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download Windows
- HP Printer users who are looking to install the driver files on their Windows computer can use the installation CD to complete the process quickly.
- Else, you can find and download the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printer driver software by visiting the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 webpage.
Instructions For 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download Mac
- Use the installation CD on your Mac to install the driver setup file. Make sure that the driver software is of the latest version.
- Or you can easily find the latest version of the HP OJPro 6230 Printer driver by visiting the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 web page.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Installation Procedure
If you are not sure about the way to install the HP OJPro 6230 Printer driver software, you need to visit the next section to find and install the compatible version of the driver .exe setup file on your Windows or macOS devices.
Steps to 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Installation Windows
- Connect your Windows computer with the HP OJ Pro Printer via an Ethernet cable
- Now, you need to visit the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 webpage using a browser
- Follow the on-screen prompts and choose the compatible driver.exe setup file
- Now, find and click the ‘Download’ button next to the setup file
- Based on the network connection on your Windows computer, the file will be added to your device
- Visit the ‘Downloads’ folder on your device and double-click on the .exe setup file
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen installer prompts
- When asked, provide the country of residence details and other required details
- Now, agree to the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 terms and conditions
- To finish the process, find and click the ‘Finish Setup’ on your Windows computer
Steps to 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Installation Mac
- Ensure that you have connected the Mac and HP OJPro 6230 Printer via an Ethernet cable
- Go to the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 webpage using a browser on your Mac
- Now, the information about the driver software will be displayed on the screen
- Follow the on-screen prompts on your Mac and head to the .exe setup file
- Click the ‘Download’ button next to the driver setup file
- Now, locate the setup file on your Mac and double-click on it
- Choose the ‘Run’ option to start the installer wizard
- Now, you need to keep following the upcoming installation prompts
- Finally, exit the installer wizard by clicking on the ‘Finish Setup’ button
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup Procedure
The quick process to connect the printer to the WiFi network is given in the next section. Make sure that you have connected the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Printer and Windows or macOS device to the same WiFi network.
The Process For 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup Windows
- Ensure that your HP OJPro 6230 Printer is connected to the WiFi network
- Also, generate the WPS PIN button on your printer before proceeding
- Now, turn on your Windows computer and click on the ‘Settings’ icon
- From the screen, find and click the ‘Devices and printers’ option
- Now, look for the ‘Add a new printer’ option and click on it
- Discover the name of your printer from the available printers list
- When found, click on the name of your HP OJPro Printer
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer to your computer
- When asked, provide the WPS PIN details in the required field
- Now, finish the process by clicking on the ‘Add’ button
The Process For 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup Mac
- Affirm that your Mac and HP OfficeJet Pro Printer is connected to the same network
- Now, find and note the WPS PIN from your HP OJPro Printer before proceeding
- Then, turn on your Mac and click on the ‘Apple’ icon
- Now, choose the ‘System Preferences’ option from the screen
- Choose the ‘Devices and Scanner’ option from your Mac screen
- Now, find and hit the ‘Add a new printer’ option to proceed
- Get the name of your HP OJPro Printer from the screen and click on it
- Now, you need to provide the details that are asked on the screen
- When asked, provide the WPS PIN details correctly
- Now, find and click the ‘Add’ button from the screen
In short, the procedure to set up and install driver software for HP OJPro 6230 printers is easy and quick and you can also do so easily in case you are familiar with the process. However, if you are not sure, you can approach the quick steps that we have described above on this page. If you do not remember the password details of your router, you can use the WPS button to establish a WiFi connection on your HP OJPro 6230 Printer. Surely, you have learned about the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6230 setup process by referring to this post.