In this technological era, there are many devices around us that not only helps us to perform our daily task quickly but also increases productivity in our day-to-day life. When it comes to printing a document, we all think about a printer that gives you clear printouts in seconds. With the passing of time, technology is also evolving and nowadays we can find wireless printers around us. Now, people are looking towards the best wireless printers for their office work. So, if you are also one of them who are looking for a smart wireless printer then you have to the right page. 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 printers are smart wireless printers that help you to print, scan, copy, and fax documents easily and quickly.
HP OfficeJet Pro printers are in-demand office printers. These printers are being used in many reputed offices. So, if you also own an individual or small business then you can also buy a new HP OJPro 6960 printer for your office uses. Once you receive the shipment of a new HP Printer, you need to go through the hardware and software installation process to make it ready for the printing tasks. You are also suggested to find a flat surface for your printer and then connect the power cables to the AC power supply. Now, with no more delay, let’s move forward to learn about the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer driver installation and wireless setup guide.
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer Driver?
Compatible printer drivers can be easily downloaded on your Windows or Mac computers. HP Printer provides driver files in form of a CD. You can use this CD to download the supported printer driver files on your OfficeJet Pro printer. Now, move to the next section to learn the way to download the printer driver on your Windows or Mac devices.
Tips to Download HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Driver Windows
- Take the driver installation CD that you have received with the shipment and then follow the rest prompts to download the compatible HP OJPro 6960 printer driver on your Windows computer.
- Or, go to the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 page to find and download the supported HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 full feature driver .exe setup file.
Tips to Download HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Driver Mac
- Insert the driver installation CD into the disk drive of your Mac and go through the upcoming prompts to extract the driver software file on your desktop or computer.
- HP Printer drivers also can be downloaded by visiting the HP Printer Support page. Go to the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 page to find and follow the path to download driver software on your Mac.
123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 Driver Installation Process
To establish the connection on your Windows or Mac, you need to install a printer driver .exe setup file by approaching the right path. The complete driver installation process for the HP OfficeJet Pro printer is given in the next sections.
Steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver Windows
The HP OJPro 6960 printer driver installation process for Windows is easy and quick. You can easily download and install the driver software on your Windows computer by approaching the steps that are given below:
- Turn on your Windows computer and open a web browser
- Now, go to the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 website
- From this site, search for the compatible driver files
- Now, you need to click the ‘Download’ button
- Let the.exe setup file be downloaded on your computer
- After getting the file, navigate to the ‘Downloads’ folder
- Now, you need to detect the setup file and double-click on it
- Head to your computer’s display and click on the ‘Run’ option
- Once the installation wizard gets opened, follow the on-screen prompts
- Now, find and click the ‘Finish installation’ option to finish the process
Steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver Mac
Users who are looking to set up the HP OfficeJet Pro printer on the Mac need to go through the driver installation process. Now, you need to follow the steps that are given below to install the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer driver on your macOS desktop/PC.
- Turn on your Mac and launch a web browser on it
- If required, connect your Mac to the printer via an Ethernet cable
- Now, you need to head to the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 webpage
- From the driver’s section, find and click the ‘Download’ option next to.exe setup file
- Wait until the HP OJ Pro setup file is being downloaded on your Mac
- After completing the downloading process, double-click on the setup file
- Now, select the ‘Run’ option from the display of your Mac to proceed
- Head to your computer screen and keep following the upcoming installation prompts
- Now, you need to exit the installer wizard by clicking on the ‘Finish Setup’ button
The Procedure for HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup
If you have installed the HP OJPro 6960 driver software on your Windows or macOS desktop/PC then you need to move forward to set up a wireless connection on your Windows or macOS computer with the help of the processes that are given in the next sections.
The Process For HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup Windows
Windows users need to go through the following steps to connect their printers wirelessly. Make sure that you have the WPS PIN of your HP OJPro printer as you might be asked to provide it while going through this process.
- Turn on your Windows computer and click on the ‘Start’ icon
- Now, find the ‘Settings’ icon from the screen and choose it
- When found, choose the ‘Devices and printers’ option
- If needed, click on the ‘Add a new device’ option
- Now, you need to discover ‘HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer’ on the screen
- Click on the name of your HP OJ Pro printer to proceed
- Now, go through the on-display wireless setup prompts
- If needed, provide the WPS PIN and click the ‘Connect’ button
The Process For HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup Mac
The easy steps that will let you set up your Mac and HP OJPro printer wirelessly are given below. Before approaching these steps, make sure to collect the WPS PIN details by visiting the “Wireless Setup Wizard” section of your printer.
- Turn on your Mac and find the ‘Apple’ icon on it
- Now, click on it and then choose the ‘System preferences’ option
- From the screen of your Mac desktop or PC, choose the ‘Devices and Scanners’ option
- Now, you need to find and select the ‘Add a new printer’ option
- Search for the available printers in your area and choose the name of your printer
- Now, you need to click the ‘Use printer online’ option to proceed
- When asked, feed the WPS PIN details in the corresponding box
- Now, to finish the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 Printer wireless setup process, click the ‘Connect’ button
In short, people who are finding a way to connect their new HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer wirelessly can easily do so with the help of the information that we have mentioned above on this page. Once you finish the wireless setup and driver installation process, your HP OJPro 6960 printer will be able to print papers wirelessly. We suggest you use the standard printer cartridges for your HP Printer. By doing so, you can easily avoid printing issues on your printer. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the HP OfficeJet Pro printer driver on your Mac or Windows computer. Hopefully, you have learned the procedure to complete the 123.Hp.Com/OJPro6960 wireless setup and driver installation issues by referring to this post.